AquaMaster Combo Meter P700 Pro 2
The redesigned Combo P700 Pro 2 has a modern, robust housing. It is also equipped with a large display on which all values can be read. In addition, the software has been improved so that accurate measurements can now be read more quickly. If the electrodes are worn or broken, they are easy to replace.
The Combo meter P700 Pro 2 is ideal for measuring pH, EC, CF, PPM and temperature of plant nutrient water and water in swimming pools, hot tubs and ponds. Easy-to-use buttons make it simple to switch between parameters. The meter is calibrated and supplied with batteries.
How to use?
- Plug the power adapter into a wall socket and connect the USB connector to the meter.
- Connect the pH and EC electrodes to the meter.
- Remove the protective cap from the pH and EC electrodes.
- Switch on the meter.
- Immerse the pH and EC electrodes in the liquid to be tested and stir gently until the reading stabilises.
- Press the C/F key to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE key to switch between EC/CF and PPM measurements.
- Switch off the meter after use.
- Clean the pH and EC electrodes with tap water to reduce the possibility of contamination.
- Place the pH and EC electrodes back into the protective cap.
- You can also use the meter continuously, holding the electrodes in the liquid you want to measure.
- Then remember to calibrate them more often. It is also important to check for algae deposits and thoroughly clean the electrodes if necessary.
- pH: 0,0 – 14,0 pH
- EC: 0,0 – 19,9 mS/cm
- CF: 0,0 – 199 CF
- PPM: 0 – 1999 PPM
- : 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- pH: ± 0,1 pH
- EC: 0,1 mS/cm
- CF: 0.1 CF
- PPM: 10 PPM
- : 0,1 °C (1,0 ºF)
- pH: ± 0,1 pH
- EC: ± 2 % F.S.
- CF: ± 2 % F.S.
- PPM: ± 2 % F.S.
- Temperature: ± 0,5 °C (32 °F)
- Compensation: 0°C – 50°C (32°F – 122°F)
- PPM 700 PPM
- pH: 2-point automatic pH. 4,0 – 7,0 pH
- EC: 1-point automatic cal. 1,4 – 3,0 – 12,88 EC
- Features Battery indicator and automatic temp. compensation
- DC 6 V power supply with rechargeable battery
- Calibration indicator With correct calibration
- Waterproof IP65 (electrodes are waterproof IP67)
- Dimensions 200 x 140 x 34 mm
- Weight 418 grams
Per probe: 6. months
Per Meter: 1 Year