Athena PRO CORE 4.53Kg
Athena Pro Core provides strong basic nutrition at all stages of plant growth. Nitrogen for chlorophyll and amino acid assembly. Calcium for building structure. Essential micronutrients to catalyse photosynthesis, enzyme production and many important plant processes.
- Readily available nitrogen, calcium and essential micronutrients
- Completely soluble dry fertiliser, without particles or sediments
- Works with any Dosing System: Dosatron, Netaflex, Rhythm
- Completely miscible at room temperature
- Low heavy metal content
Athena PRO CORE 4.53Kg is ideal for mixing tanks and compatible with all dosing systems. This high grinding mix is 100% soluble and will not clog irrigation systems or leave deposits in tanks.
We advise against mixing Pro Line in small quantities directly into the tank. We would prefer to turn the Pro Line into a concentrated liquid first and then use this liquid to mix your batch tanks.
Nutrient preparation steps for the BASIC CONCENTRATE:
- Obtain a measuring container with accurate gallon markings.
- Fill half of the container with water.
- Slowly pour the granules into the water while stirring, then stir well to dissolve.
- Add additional water until it reaches the exact 12.5 gallon mark.
- Stir vigorously until all granules are dissolved.
Mix your SERIAL RESERVOIR:
Using the recommended 2 lb per gallon table, determine ml per gallon to achieve desired EC.
Calcium nitrate, ferric EDTA, manganese EDTA, copper EDTA, zinc EDTA, boric acid, sodium molybdate
WARNING! Excessive fertilization can be harmful to soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of reach of children!