Azomite refuza 1 Kg pack is a natural soil conditioner containing more than 70 minerals and elements necessary for optimal plant growth and development. Minerals from A to Z. More than 70 minerals and elements needed for optimal growth and development of plants and living things.
Tuber – vegetable:
- AZOMITE is buried in the soil at a minimum of 100 kg/ha when first applied, and then “refreshed” each year with 50 kg/ha.
AZOMITE® does not cause nausea on plants.
Vegetables and flowers:
- When preparing the soil, apply 0.5 kg AZOMITE® per 10 m2.
- When planting AZOMITE®, add seed or seedlings in quantities of 0.5 kg to 10 cubic metres.
Fruit and trees: apply AZOMITE® around the trees, depending on the thickness of the tree.
- Tree thickness less than 10 cm – 0,5 to 1,5 kg
- Tree thickness 10-20 cm – 2-7 kg.
- More than 20 cm – 7 to 20 kg.
In the case of trees infected with ash borer or other diseases, enter double the amount.
Vines, strawberries, roses, ornamental shrubs: 100 to 200 g in the soil around the seedlings to lightly pelletize.
Meadows and lawns:
- For new lawns, apply 2 kg per 100 m2 into the soil. For existing lawns, bring 1.5 kg to 100 m2 in spring, 1 kg in autumn and then water well.
Planting in pots and vases:
- before planting, mix 1 small teaspoon of AZOMITE® in a 15 cm deep pot and water. Repeat the same dosage every 3 months thereafter.
- to supply essential minerals and optimise growth.
- AZOMITE® for healthier, better and faster growth, higher and better yields (milk), increases disease resistance and contributes to overall development. Add 1 to 2% per tonne of food.
Elements in Azomite:
- Antimony, arsenic, beryllium, bismuth, borate, cadmium, bromine, cerium, caesium, chromium, cobalt, copper,
- Dysprosium, Erbia, European, Fluoride, Gadolinium, Geranium, Germanium, Gold, Hafnium, Holmium, Indium, Iodine,
- Lanthanum, Lead, Lithium, Lutein, Live, Molybdenum, Niobium, Proctectin, Praseodymium, Rhenium, Rhodium,
- Rubidia, Ruthenium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Silver, Strontium, Sulphur, Tantalum, Technetium, Terbium,
- Titanium, Torino, Thurium, Tin, Tungsten, Uranium, Vanadium, Ytterbium, Yttrium, Zinc and Zirconium
Shelf life: When kept in a cool, dry place and stored in its original packaging, the shelf life is unlimited!