Bionova Soil Supermix 5L
Soil-SuperMix is a one-component mineral-organic fertiliser based on Hydro-SuperMix and specially adapted to soil systems. Nutrients for growth and flowering and A+B are combined in one product, making it very easy to grow. All its elements are 100% pure and organic. Therefore, this fertiliser is absorbed directly.
What is Bionova Soil Supermix ?
Bionova Soil Supermix 5L improves the optimum soil condition. It actively stimulates root development and provides the perfect fertiliser not only for growth but also for flowering. At Bionova, we have created this all-in-one fertiliser that makes growing more user-friendly. Instead of mixing two components, you mix only one.
Growers’ tips from Bionova
✔ If you are using Soil Supermix in combination with Vitasol, you can stop using Soil Supermix and double the dose of Vitasol in the last 2 weeks.
✔ The doses we use as advice from Bionova are safe values. You can increase the rate of Soil Supermix in 10% increments until brown spikes appear on the leaves, then go back 10% to get the perfect rate for your specific genetics.
Apply the additive PK 13-14 at flowering time. Despite the use of chelates (chelating trace elements), which make this fertiliser almost pH neutral, it may be necessary to adjust the pH. Use phosphoric acid to adjust the pH downwards. Use a potassium hydroxide solution to adjust the pH upwards. In this case, you will need 4 grams of potassium per litre of soil for a pH of 0.5.
- Macro elements such as NO3, NH4, NH2, SO4, P, K, Ca, Mg and Si
- Chelated trace elements such as Fe, Mn, Zn, B, Cu and Mo
- Organic ingredients
- Improves optimum soil condition
- Actively promotes root development
- The perfect fertiliser for the growing and flowering phases
- 15 – 33 ml per 10 L of water
- When you start with richly fertilised soil, you won’t need liquid fertiliser for the first three weeks
- When you reapply the soil, you will need liquid fertiliser from day 1, depending on the soil analysis.
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of the reach of children!