Green Buzz Living Organics 75 g
Green Buzz Living Organics 75 g is ideal for enhancing and activating life in the substrate. Living Organics consists of trichoderma and bacterial strains of fungi that improve soil life. This allows the plants to absorb more nutrients and be more resistant to environmental stress. These micro-organisms are ubiquitous in nature and occur in different concentrations, so they should not be neglected in organic cultivation.
Living Organics noticeably improves soil life after the first application. Adding Living Organics to your growing media (especially soilless substrates) will enrich them with many beneficial micro-organisms. Millions of strains of trichoderma and bacterial fungi help to improve the condition of the growing medium with each subsequent use. The result is a symbiotic relationship between the plants and the beneficial fungi that interact with the plant’s root system.
The many benefits of Living Organics
- It improves soil life and root development by continuously colonising mycorrhizal strains.
- Encourages compact plant growth.
- It increases nutrient uptake and protects plants against disease.
- Increases plant resistance to environmental stress.
- It fixes excess nitrogen and phosphorus and enriches plants with organic matter.
- It regulates the pH level and contributes to higher yields.
- The use of respiratory protective equipment and goggles is mandatory. Do not inhale, swallow or drink the product. Avoid skin contact. Improper use can cause skin irritation and breathing problems.
Living Organics is used in the following ways:
For the preparation of the growth medium
- 2 g (1 tbsp) per 10 litres of water
The growing medium can be further enriched with products such as Humic Acid Plus and More Roots before planting to improve germination and reduce stress on the cuttings. The products accelerate root development and reduce the risk of plant death. Plants will be able to start vegetative growth more quickly.
To treat the growth medium before transplantation
- Apply a thin layer of Living Organics on top of the medium. To stimulate growth, sprinkle a small amount of the product into the hole where you will plant the seedling.
- When transplanting, sprinkle Living Organics in the hole where the roots will be inserted. You can also spray the root zone with water and sprinkle Living Organics on the roots.
To refresh existing micro-organisms in the growth medium
- 1 g (1 tbsp) per 10 litres of water
- Every 14-21 days is recommended to maintain microbial health
- refresh the medium with Living Organics. Due to the high cost, we do not recommend continuous use of Living Organics.
- kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum – brown seaweed), fulvic and humic acids and calcium.
- (Microbial matter – minimum 5 %):
- Azotobacter Croococcum – 21 million CFU/g
- Basilus Amyloliquefaciens – 21 million CFU/g
- Basilus Azotofixans – 23 million CFU/g
- Basillus Licheniformis – 49 million CFU/g
- Basilus Megaterium – 52 million CFU/g
- Basilus Polymyxa – 50 million CFU/g
- Basillus Pumilus – 21 million CFU/g
- Basilus Subtilis – 11 million CFU/g
Fungal and actinomycete content:
- Actinomycetes (Streptomyces Griseoviridis) – 1 million CFU/g,
- antagonistic fungi (Trichoderma harzianum) – 11 million CFU/g.
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of the reach of children!