Green Buzz Organics CalMag 500 ml
Green Buzz Organics CalMag 500 ml Calcium and magnesium additive for plants. If plants continue to limit their photosynthesis and leaves start to turn yellow prematurely, it’s time to act fast. Organic CalMag has been designed to meet the growing needs of plants with high consumption in plant breeding. In this way, symptoms of calcium and magnesium deficiency are particularly avoided, especially with the increasing use of indoor cultivation under LEDs, with many autoflowering varieties, with the use of medium coconut or air pots, or with permanently acidic pH values below 6.0. In addition, in the case of immediate symptoms of deficiency, it can be quickly and effectively corrected with 1-2 applications.
Organic CalMag can also be used prophylactically in all other growing media or growing systems, ideal for an overall increase in yield. In this case, however, it is important to pay attention to the reactions of the plants after each dose and to reduce or completely abandon the application in time. Organic CalMag should always be used with caution in such cases to avoid overdosing on Calcium and Magnesium.
Easy to use:
- Shake briefly before each use!
- Organic CalMag can be used regularly with all other necessary plant additives and fertilisers at every other watering, or added at a higher rate for a shorter period of time in case of imminent or acute signs of deficiency.
For regular watering in nutrient solution:
- 2 ml per 1 litre of water
- Water plants with Organic CalMag only as needed with every other watering.
- The dosage table can be found next to the product picture
In the case of immediate symptoms of a shortage:
- 5 ml per 1 litre of water
- Plants only need to be watered once or twice, after which the deficiency symptoms need to be rebalanced.
- The optimally adjusted pH value of the nutrient solution (5.8-6.5) ensures constant absorption of all nutrients needed by the plants during the flowering phase.
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! If the fertiliser comes into contact with mucous membranes, rinse the eyes with plenty of water.
Keep out of the reach of children!