Aptus All in One 500ml
Aptus All in One 500ml mineral fertiliser, suitable for all media and systems. It can be used from the vegetative stage up to the flowering/ripening stage. The unique manufacturing process makes the All-in-One Liquid insensitive to pH fluctuations and thus useful for a very wide range of pH values.
WHY USE ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID?
- Simple and easy to use, 100% mineral fertiliser NPK
- Not sensitive to pH fluctuations (use over a wide pH range)
- Economical use at 1 to maximum 2 ml/L from start to finish
- Completely water-soluble and suitable for all irrigation systems (including re-circulation systems)
- Can be used anywhere (soil, coconut, rock wool, soilless, etc…)
- Made from pure raw materials for optimal bioavailability and free of ballast salts and chlorides
- As All-in-One Liquid is chloride-free, it has no negative effect on micro-organisms
HOW TO USE ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID?
- All-in-One Liquid is a highly concentrated fertiliser (1 : 1000). The standard dilution rate is 1 ml/L. The high concentration makes the All-in-One Liquid very cost-effective to use
- Use All-in-One Liquid every time you water your plants
- The measured EC value during dissolution of All-in-One Liquid is the true EC value as it is free of ballast substances and chlorides
- Under optimal conditions, the dilution rate can be increased to a maximum of 2 ml/L
ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID CONTAINING
- Essential elements: nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium
- Trace elements Boron, Molybdenum, Iron, Manganese, Zinc and Copper
HOW DOES ALL-IN-ONE LIQUID WORK?
- The unique All-in-One Liquid formulation makes the product easy to use, as it is not sensitive to pH changes and can be used in a wide range of pH
- For plants in soil, All-in-One Liquid is the perfect fertiliser with all the necessary nutrients and mycoelements
- In hydroponics or coconut substrate, we recommend combining All-in-One Liquid with CaMg-Boost for better results. When combining CaMg-Boost and All-in-One Liquid, we recommend keeping the pH below 6.3 to prevent sedimentation of Calcium and Magnesium.
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of the reach of children!