Aptus Regulator 500ml
Aptus Regulator, for dietary regulation and anti-stress enhancer.
Aptus Regulator 500ml helps nutrient uptake, strengthens plant structure and increases plant resistance to better cope with various environmental stresses (abiotic and biotic). The regulator is the cornerstone of the nutrition programme for all plants. It increases absorption by allowing the transfer and bioavailability of all necessary nutrients. The use of the Regulator increases the overall vigour and health of the plants. The patented formula works with the plants’ mechanisms to optimise nutrition in the right doses at the right time.
- Monosilicic acid (Si) – a carrier of nutrients
- Boron (B) – a prerequisite for increasing calcium uptake and fibre production
- Molybdenum (Mo) – transfers Nitrogen from lower to higher leaves
Boron (B) is the basis for nutrient metabolism, increases the uptake of Calcium (Ca) and stimulates plant fibre growth, which means better yield quality, more dry matter.
Molybdenum (Mo) is a key element for the nitrogenase enzyme.
In the case of nitrogen (N) deficiency, plants look for Molybdenum (Mo), which helps to transfer N from old leaves for the growth of new and young leaves.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Improves the bioavailability of nutrients according to the plant’s needs (regulates nutrient uptake)
- Strengthens plants with better cell structure and improves plants’ natural resistance to disease
- Increases resistance to abiotic (environmental) stress and biotic (pests, pathogens and plagues) stress
WHY USE A REGULATOR?
- Resistance to abiotic stress (environmental: temperature, wind, drought)
- Resistance to biotic stress (pests and pathogens)
- Improved nutrient uptake and utilisation
- Stronger cell structure and epidermal layer, creating stronger plants and thicker stems (increases dry weight)
- Reduces and controls the space between the knuckles (internodes) created by stress due to temperature and an unbalanced diet
- Prevents nutrient retention in the medium
- Reduces evaporation (loss of moisture from leaves)
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of the reach of children!