The AquaMaster Combo Pen P110 Pro is a pH, EC and Temperature meter.
pH, EC and temperature meter P110 Pro
The updated Combo Pen P110 Pro features a modern and robust casing. Improved software now provides faster readings for accurate measurements. If the electrode is worn or damaged, it can be easily replaced.
The Combo Pen P110 Pro is ideal for measuring the EC, pH and temperature of liquid plant nutrients and water in swimming pools, hot tubs and ponds. User-friendly buttons can be used to easily switch between parameters. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it.
- Press the on/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Press the MODE button to switch between pH and EC.
- After use, rinse the electrode with water and press the on/off button to switch off the meter.
The AquaMaster Combo P110 Pro is preferred:
- Our electrodes are designed for dry storage. Therefore, the electrode does not need to be stored in liquid.
The package includes:
- 1 x digital combination pen P110 Pro
- 1 x User Manual (NL – EN – DE)
- 3 × 1.5 V button cell battery AG-13
- pH: 0,1 ~ 14,0 pH
- EC: 0,0 ~ 19,9 mS/cm
- : 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- pH: ± 0,1 pH
- EC: 0,1 mS/cm
- : 0,1 ºC (1,0 ºF)
- pH: ± 0,1 pH
- EC: ± 2 % F.S.
- ±0.5°C (32°F)
- Compensation: 0°C – 50°C (32°F – 122°F)
- pH: 2-point automatic 4.0 – 7.0 pH
- EC: 1 point car 1.4 EC
- Features Battery indicator and automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply 3 × 1.5 V button cell battery AG-13 (included)
- off After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator With correct calibration
- Waterproof IP67
- Dimensions 220 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight 102 grams
Per probe: 6. months
Per Meter: 1 Year