Big Plant Pellets I 3 Kg
Organic fertiliser for growth and flowering, Big Plant.
Big Plant Pellets I 3 Kg are a natural bio stimulant, soil/soil improver as they contain a range of macro and micro nutrients. The fertilizer is made 100% from the excrement of wetland plants. It contains beneficial micro-organisms, bacteria and fungi leading to increased root system development in your plants.
Due to the presence of Chitin in the fertilizer, when used, it increases the resistance of your plants to pests and diseases and leads to better fruit flavour, quality and quantity.
Why use Big Plant?
- Improves soil enrichment, 100% natural soil improver
- Stimulates the natural biological presence in the soil and improves better root system development
- Increases plant resistance due to the presence of CIATIN and increases plant immunity
- Growing in soil and coir: 6 to 8 grams per 1 litre of soil/soil.
- Fertilize every 3 to 4 weeks!
- In case of planting or sowing, add 100g per m2 of surface.
- Fertilise every 3 to 4 weeks.
- Rootstocks and young plants: 80 to 100 grams per m2 of surface area, sprinkle evenly over the soil and dig lightly.
- Foliar fertilisation: 4 to 6 grams per 1 litre of rainwater, pH-controlled water.
- Do not use chlorinated tap water.
- Mix well and leave to stand for up to 30 minutes.
- Stir again and use within 24 hours.
- Repeat every 2 weeks
Nitrogen 2.53%, Phosphorus 2.95%, Potassium 2.72%, Magnesium 6.0g/ kg, Copper 32mg/ kg, Manganese 155mg/ kg, Zinc 82mg/ kg, Boron 0.01mg/ kg.
WARNING! Keep out of reach of children, if contact with eyes or mucous membranes rinse immediately with plenty of water and see a doctor. This product is not edible! Store in a cool, dark place. Excessive fertilization can damage soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of reach of children!