BioNova P20 5L
BioNova P20 5L Liquid Phosphorus Fertiliser
Phosphorus has always been known to act as an activator of root activity and plant flowering. Phosphorus also plays a major role in the formation of cell membranes and is a molecular building block of DNA and the energy carriers ATP and ADP. In addition, phosphorus establishes good sugar metabolism and forms enzymes. Phosphorus deficiency is manifested by slow growth and purple discolouration of the nerves on the undersurface of the leaf and purple stems caused by anthocyanin accumulation. Excess phosphorus results in poor plant growth with induced zinc deficiency.
- Rapidly absorbed and has no side effects
- Free of chlorides or other excess ingredients
- Activates root activity and flowering
- A dose of 1 : 1000 increases the total amount of P by 3.5 mmol
- To encourage root development and/or flowering, add 1 – 5 ml per 10 L of nutrient solution as a supplement to other fertilisers.
- Beware – Overdose may affect absorption of other nutrients
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! If the fertiliser comes into contact with mucous membranes, rinse the eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children