Calcium 500 g Green House Powder Feeding
Calcium 500 g Green House Powder Feeding is an additive used when growing plants using water that is too low in calcium. This is most often rainwater or reverse osmosis (RO) water.
- Calcium in chelated (stable) form
- Easy to use
- Low consumption
- High efficiency
USE AND DOSAGE:
- When using RO water or rainwater, use 0.5 to 1.3g of Green House Feeding Calcium per litre of water.
- For more precise dosing and mixing, see the Green House Feeding brochure
- All quantities in the table are for water with EC 0.0
- Green House Feeding recommends a pH value between 5.8 and 6.2
- Rinse with pH-controlled water for the last week
- Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children and pets
The contents of the bag are sufficient to prepare 385 – 1000 litres of nutrient mix
- Fertiliser – additive with calcium
Warning. Over-fertilisation can harm the plant and damage the medium in which you grow the plants. Keep out of the reach of children in a dark place. Shake the contents before use.