Canna Coco A+B 1 L
Canna Coco A+B 1 L is a two-component fertiliser
Canna Coco A+B 1 L is a fertiliser for growing in coir! It contains all the essential ingredients for optimal growth and flowering. It is very easy to use and can be used in all watering systems. It contains high quality minerals, natural chelates, humic and fulvic acid.
Instructions for use:
- Shake well before use The ready-to-use fertiliser solution is obtained by mixing equal quantities of concentrate A and B with water.
- Fill the container with the nutrient solution, stir well and leave it to stand for a few hours.
- The recommended pH values are 5.2 and 6.2
- The recommended EC (Electrical Conductivity) value is 1.2 and 2.3 mS/cm²
- For optimum results, fertilise regularly with this solution
- Recommended 1 to 3 times a week, in principle 3 to 5 litres per square metre per day.
- Detailed instructions are available from your dealer
- Concentrates A and B should not be mixed together already diluted, as this will result in insoluble compounds
- Overfertilising the substrate can damage the soil and reduce plant quality
- Add Coco A and Coco B concentrate, maximum 40 ml of concentrate A and 40 ml of concentrate B for every 10 L of water (1 : 25).
Type of fertiliser:
- NPK fertiliser solution (5 – 4 – 3) with micronutrients
- MACROHYDRATES: Nitrogen (total N) 5,0 % (respectively Ammonium Nitrogen (NH₄) 0,1 % and Nitrate Nitrogen 5,0 % (NO₃)), Phosphorus Pentoxide (P₂O₅) 4,0 % and Phosphorus (P) 2,0 %, respectively Potassium Oxide (K2O) 3,0 % and Potassium (K) 3,0 %, respectively.
- SECONDARY NUTRIENTS: Calcium Oxide (CaO) 7,0 % and Calcium (Ca) 5,0 %, Magnesium Oxide (MgO) 3,0 % and Magnesium (Mg) 2,0 %, Sulphur Trioxide (SO₃) 2,0 % and Sulphur (S) 0,8 %, respectively.
- MICROENRIENTS: Boron (B) 0,007 %, Copper (Cu) 0,001 %, Iron (Fe) 0,02 % chelated with DTPA, Iron (Fe) 0,0003 % chelated with EDDTA, Manganese (Mn) 0,01 %, Molybdenum (Mo) 0,002 %, Zinc (Zn) 0,007 %, Fulvic acid and Humic acid 0,5 %.
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! In case the fertiliser comes into contact with mucous membranes, rinse the eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children!