Canna Terra Flores 1 L
Canna Terra Flores 1 L is a mono-component fertiliser for professional use, developed for the flowering phase. At the same time, they stimulate plant growth and flowering. All Canna products are very popular, even with demanding Dutch growers. They produce large fruits and vigorous growth until the end of flowering.
Instructions for use:
- Shake the packaging well before use
- Fill the nutrient tank with water; the EC (electrical conductivity) of Terra Flores dissolved in ordinary tap water varies between 0.9 – 1.6 mS (= EC of concentrate + EC of water)
- The recommended pH is between 5.8 – 6.2
- If the plant is intensively cultivated, irrigate it regularly
- In less fertile soils, add once a day with water
- In fertile soils, add 1-3 per week
- 1:200 (50ml/10L water).
Type of fertiliser:
- NPK fertiliser solution (2-2-2-4) with micronutrients.
- Macronutrients: nitrogen (N) 2.0% total (of which ammonium (NH₄) 0.5% and nitrate (NO₃) 2.0%), phosphorus pentoxide (P₂O₅) 2.0% and phosphorus (P) 0.8%, potassium oxide (K2O) 4.0% and potassium (K) 3.0%, respectively;
- Secondary nutrients: magnesium oxide (MgO) 0.8% and magnesium (Mg) 0.5%, sulphur trioxide (SO₃) 1.0% and sulphur (S) 0.5%;
- Micronutrients: boron (B) 0.006%, copper (Cu) 0.001%, iron (Fe) 0.01% chelated with DTPA, iron (Fe) 0.004% chelated with EDDTA, manganese (Mn) 0.01%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.001% and zinc (Zn) 0.005%.
CERTIFICATES/WARRANTIES: The packaging is made of 100% polyethylene (no cadmium or PVC) and is recyclable.
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! If the fertiliser comes into contact with mucous membranes, rinse the eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children!