We are the importer of Green Planet fertilisers for the Slovenian market!
Hydro Hydro Fuel Bloom A+B 4 L
Green Planet Hydro Fuel Bloom A+B 4 L is a high quality, two-component fertiliser for growing plants on soil, coir, circulating hydro systems and other hydroponic systems. Green planet fertilisers are composed of high-quality ingredients, and are of the highest purity, without unnecessary solvents and toxins. All micronutrients are fully chelated and do not contain urea, which is known as a cheap source of nitrogen.
Hydro Fuel contains:
- N-nitrogen, P-phosphorus and K-potassium. These are the basic elements.
- The secondary elements it contains are calcium, magnesium and sulphur, which allow for a balanced and balanced fertiliser formulation.
- Hydro Fuel contains a fully chelated micronutrient and mineral profile such as iron, zinc, manganese, cobalt, copper and molybdenum.
NPK of component A: 4-0-3
NPK of component B: 0-4-5
Hydro Fuel bloom has the right ratio of nutrients you need for a perfect balance during the flowering phase.
Hydro Fuel is made without added colours, is pH stable, has the right NPK ratio, no cheap urea and added soft water. Made from quality raw materials.
- Add component A to the water and mix.
- Then add component B. Hydro Fuel Bloom A and B, as well as Grow A and B, can be used to grow plants on all media; soil, coir, hydro-circulating systems.
- You can find the storage table in the pdf attachment on the front page.
- 3.5 ml per 1 litre of water of component A and 3.5 ml of component B ( 1st week of flowering)
- 2.75 ml per 1 litre of water of component A and 2.75 ml of component B ( 2nd week of flowering)
- 2.50 ml per 1 litre of water of component A and 2.50 ml of component B ( weeks 3, 4, 5 and 6 of flowering)
- 2 ml per 1 litre of water of component A and 2 ml of component B ( 7th week of flowering)
Warning. Over-fertilisation can harm the plant and damage the medium in which you grow the plants. Keep out of the reach of children in a dark place. Shake the contents before use.