Carbon filter CAN Lite 4500m³
The CAN Lite 4500m³ carbon filter is a quality filter that requires no maintenance. The charcoal air filter is tested to provide 99.5% odour absorption and has a recommended lifespan of 12 to 18 months. CAN filters remove all unpleasant odours. Their quality of unlimited refillability is what makes these products attractive, both from a price and functional point of view.
The carbon filter is connected to the exhaust part of the ventilation.
- To select a suitable filter, it is first necessary to determine the volume of the treatment area
- The volume should then be divided by the desired air exchange rate (the manufacturer suggests 1 – 3 minutes).
- The resulting number is the minimum airflow (CFM), which indicates the most appropriate filter selection
- The premium filter is very lightweight
- Made of high quality materials
- It consists of a metal body containing small particles of activated carbon
- Holds even the smallest particles
- The charcoal insert is wrapped with felt to trap larger particles
- Flange included in the price
- The maximum air flow is 4950m³/h. Recommended flow rate up to 4500m³/h. Suitable for industrial premises.
- CAN Filters
- Model: CAN Lite 4500
- Optimum flow rate: 4500m³
- Maximum flow: 4950m³
- Flange diameter: 355mm
- Maximum humidity across the filter 70%
- Maximum temperature across the filter 80 °C
- Filter height 100 cm
- Filter diameter 50 cm
- Charcoal thickness 5 cm
- Gross weight of filter 36.5 Kg
- Weight of charcoal in filter 18.5 Kg
Carbon filters from Dutch manufacturer.
How to know which filter is right for your space? Simple. Multiply (length X width X height of room-Eight in metres). For example: 3X 4X 2m= 24m3. You have a volume of space; 24m3. To calculate the optimum air flow, multiply the air volume by X 60. The end result is a value of the airflow that you need to turn out of the room every hour. We advise you to stick to the recommended air flow rate, not the maximum!