Mykos I 454 gram
Xtreme Gardening Mykos I 454 gram
Mykos I 454 gram is a natural and organic species of beneficial fungi in the soil, creating a sponge-like mass that collects and stores nutrients and water, increasing the uptake of both. This particular species of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi contains only Rhizophagus intraradices, formally known as Glomus intraradices. Mykos I 454 gram does not contain any other microbes such as trichoderma or ectomycorrhiza.
Why use Mykos?
- MYKOS is a beneficial soil microbe that strengthens root structures by forming a symbiotic relationship with the host plant.
- Mycos acts as a root extender and increases the plant’s ability to extract nutrients and water more efficiently in exchange for carbohydrates.
- It can also increase yield and secondary metabolites.
- Apply around the root zone of plants.
- Apply weekly through the vegetative and early flowering stages.
MYKOS works in all types of growing media and can be used in combination with synthetic and natural fertilisers. Excellent for vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers.
- Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
- Rhizophagus intraradices … 300 propagules/gram
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can be harmful to soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of reach of children!