T.A. NovaMax Grow 1 L Concentrated Fertiliser
Terra Aquatica NovaMax Grow (GHE FloraNova Grow) is a revolution in fertiliser technology. This is a very highly concentrated fertiliser (1 L = 1.4 kg) in the form of a thick liquid. It offers the grower the power of a dry concentrate with the simplicity of a liquid. It contains fulvic and humic acid secretions, which allow the nutrients to be absorbed by the plants.
- Use NovaMax Grow during the growing phase to increase stem and foliage growth
- Apply NovaMax Bloom during the flowering and fruiting stages to stimulate a vigorous and abundant crop
- Add Ripen during the last 10 days to increase flowering and fruit growth
- A very small amount of NovaMax mixed with fresh water will provide your plants with all the nutrients they need to grow in soil, hydroponics and soilless cultivation.
For seeds (all substrates)
- When the first roots appear, add the rate for cuttings from the application table (EC = 0.4 – 0.6)
- As the plant continues to grow, add the rate for the growth phase (EC = 1.6 – 2)
- For young plants, use EC = 1.0 – 1.3
- For clean growth and mother plants, use the same rate as for the first week of floweringGeneralrule:
- To optimise the availability of mineral salts in the solution, set the pH value to between 5.5 and 6.5 before adding fertiliser.
- Make adjustments as necessary, and always check it regularly.
- To stabilise the pH value, use pH Down, a liquid agent containing organic buffers
- NovaMax adapts to all types of water – hard and soft
- Only if the water hardness is very high, change your solution (every 15 to 20 days) to avoid nutrient imbalances.
- Shake and stir well between uses
- Due to the extreme concentration and to prevent possible salt settling, shake NovaMax well before use and mix thoroughly when pouring into water.
- Dispense each component into the water separately, rinsing the measuring container between each dosing
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! If the fertiliser comes into contact with mucous membranes, rinse the eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children!