She Lemon Grass 170 gram
The Ona Lemon Grass Odour Neutraliser 170 gram is ideal for odour control and is suitable for all smaller spaces. It can be placed in your gym bag, work bag, wardrobe, near your pets’ toilet or in your car. ONA Block is an odour neutraliser in solid form. It is a complex formula composed of essential oils. It does not harm people, animals or plants.
Whether you put it in the cupboard or under the car seat, it will neutralise the strongest odours and leave you with a pleasant, refreshing lemon scent.
Instructions for use:
ONA Blocks are a quick and easy way to fight odours at source. Simply open and expose to air or remove the block from the container. The duration of the block will vary, but will be effective for about 4 weeks depending on the air flow and the environment around the block. To limit the amount of odour control and extend the life of the block, open the floral-patterned lid, making it great for storing clothes, wardrobes and gym bags. To increase the exposure of the ONA, you can remove the block from the plastic casing or, to further increase the surface area, you can grate some of the block into a bowl.
Ideal for small areas:
ONA Block are ideal for pet odours around dog baskets, litter trays and toilets. Cars, boats and campervans are suitable for blocks, especially if they have been stored and subjected to moisture or mould! The ONA Block will release its powerful odour neutraliser and protect the site without unwanted odours.
Ona Block can also be used to neutralise odours in your ventilation system when used in conjunction with our ONA air filters.
CAN BE USED IN:
- Smoking rooms, kitchens, toilets, cupboards, ventilation systems or. Wherever unwanted odours are present.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- It neutralises odours by evaporating and coming into contact with odour molecules
- Remove the lid and place the container in a place where there is good air flow
- Improve odour control by adding ONA Gel to the container, which will increase evaporation
- Control the odour by increasing or decreasing the amount of. reduce the amount of ONA Gel exposed
Duration 1-2 months