Silic Rock 1 L
Silicon is an element that plays a role in many growth processes. The many benefits of adding silicon to your nutrient solution include:
Silic Rock 1 L improves the intake of phosphorus, calcium and essential nutrients.
- increases the thickness of the cell wall, thus improving the overall vigour of the plants.
- better resilience and coping with periods of drought and high salinity index
- improves nutrient use efficiency
- reduces stress levels in the plant, whether caused by extreme heat or cold, etc.
- prevents the growth of and removes any pathogenic fungi that can damage the root system
- increases the thickness of the stems, making them larger and more durable
Not more than 1 ml per 1 litre of water
Use throughout the growing season every time you water the plants
Reduce the dose to 0.5 ml/l during the flowering stage.
NPK: 1.5 – 0 – 1.7
Si02: 1 %
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of the reach of children!