Silicon, T.A. Silicate 5 Kg
Terra Aquatica Silicate 5 Kg is a silicon mineral additive of natural origin. Silicon is an essential element for plants, especially in hydroponics. pH Neutral Silicate contains biologically transformed organic matter and natural clay derived from silicic acid. Silicate provides a naturally soluble form of silicon that enters plant cells and builds a shield against various diseases and insect attacks.
Silicate stabilises the pH of the nutrient solution and the conductivity, reducing stress for fast-growing plants. Silicate also protects against metal toxicity. Last but not least, Silicate contains more than 60 minerals that add more nutrients for plants.
- Richer in silicon
- Smaller particles for better silicon solubility
- Includes more carbonates for better pH stability
- Provides calcium to the plant
- At the base of each plant: sprinkle 1 teaspoon (approx. 4 g)
- In nutrient solution: 4 g/10 L
- Powder directly on the leaves: 10 g to 50 g/m² or by foliar spraying of a solution of 4 g per 10 L of water
WARNING: Silicate and beneficial micro-organisms
- Silicate works in synergy with all T.A. products. However, in addition to the beneficial micro-organisms (Trikologic, Trikologic S), they are only used in foliar application or localised (dry application) so as not to slow down the establishment of beneficial micro-organism populations in the substrate
- In contrast, the silicate composition, which grows in open soils, stimulates the growth of beneficial micro-organisms and helps to create a beneficial natural environment for extremely healthy plants.
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! Keep out of the reach of children!