AquaMaster EC EC and Temperature Meter P50 Pro
EC Temperature Meter E50 Pro
The E50 Pro EC temperature gauge is the latest tool in Aqua Master Tools’ wide range of high quality products. Ideal for measuring EC and temperature of liquid plant nutrients and water in swimming pools, hot tubs and ponds. Switch easily between parameters with user-friendly buttons. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Remove the protective cover.
- Gently clean the electrode with distilled water and dry it.
- Press the on/off button to start the meter.
- Insert the meter upright into the solution up to the edge and stir gently. Wait a few seconds for the correct value to appear on the display.
- Press the C/F button to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- After use, rinse the electrode with water and press the on/off button to switch off the meter.
The package includes:
- 1 x E50 Pro digital EC temperature gauge
- 1 x User Manual (NL – EN – DE)
- 3 × 1.5 V button cell battery AG-13
- EC: 0,0 ~ 19,9 mS/cm
- : 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- EC: 0,1 mS/cm
- : 0,1 ºC (1,0 ºF)
- EC: ± 2 % F.S.
- ±0.5°C (32°F)
- Compensation: 0°C – 50°C (32°F – 122°F)
- EC calibration: 1 point automatic 1.4 EC
- Features Battery indicator and automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply 3 × 1.5 V button cell battery AG-13 (included)
- off After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator With correct calibration
- Waterproof IP67
- Dimensions 220 x 40 x 40 mm
- Weight 102 grams
Per probe: 6. months
Per Meter: 1 Year