AquaMaster Replacement Probe for AquaMaster Combo Pen P110 Pro
This replacement electrode is suitable for the AquaMaster Combo Pen P110 Pro. When attached to the meter, the electrode is waterproof to IP67 standard. For instructions on how to replace the electrode, please refer to the user manual or watch the video on how to replace the electrode.
Replacing the electrode/probe step by step:
- Unscrew the sealing ring in the lower part of the meter properly.
- Remove the defective/old electrode by gently pulling it.
- Carefully place the new electrode with the recess in the correct position to ensure that the connections connect correctly and do not damage the meter or the electrode.
- Check that the rubber gasket is correctly fitted.
- Tighten the sealing ring securely.
- Calibrate the meter as described in this manual.
- The meter is now ready for use.
- Video demonstration:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usxZ98OO41k
Warranty on the electrode: 6. months