The AquaMaster Substrate pH/Temp S300 Pro 2 is a pH and temperature meter used exclusively for substrates.
Substrate pH/Temp S300 Pro 2
The S300 Pro 2 is the ideal meter for measuring the pH and temperature of coconut soil and other moist, soft substrates and liquids. The meter has a modern and robust housing with buttons for easy operation. The S300 Pro 2 includes a pH electrode of exceptional quality. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Connect the BNC connector of the electrode to the pH meter and remove the protective cap containing the storage solution from the electrode.
- Rinse the electrode with running water and dry it with clean kitchen paper.
- Press the on/off button to switch the meter on.
- Place the electrode in a (soft) substrate (make sure the substrate is well wet/moist, otherwise the meter will not work properly) or the liquid you want to measure.
- Wait for the value to stabilise. The measurement is now complete.
- Press the HOLD key to save the measurement. When you use the meter again, remember to press the HOLD button again.
- After use, rinse the electrode with clean water to ensure no residue remains. Replace the electrode in the protective cap containing the storage solution.
- Press the on/off button to switch the meter off.
- We recommend that you store the meter with the KCI storage solution in a protective sleeve.
The package includes:
1 x Digital pH/Substrate Temperature Meter S300 Pro 2
1 x User Manual (NL + EN + DE)
- pH: 0,0 ~ 14,0 Ph
- : 0°C ~ 50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)
- pH: ± 0,1 pH
- : 0,1 ºC (1,0 ºF)
- pH: ± 0,1 pH
- ±0.5°C (32°F)
- Compensation: 0°C – 50°C (32°F – 122°F)
- pH calibration: 2-point automatic 4.0 – 7.0 pH
- Features Battery indicator and automatic temp. compensation
- Power supply 3 × 1.5 V button cell battery AG-13 (included)
- off After 8 minutes
- Calibration indicator With correct calibration
- Waterproof IP65 (electrodes are waterproof IP67)
- Dimensions 220 x 40 x 40 mm
Per probe: 6. months
Per Meter: 1 Year