Bio Grow 500 g Green House Powder Feeding
Bio Grow 500 g Green House Powder Feeding is a unique all-in-one organic mineral fertiliser designed specifically for the growing phase. The nutrients are in the form of organic matter, which slowly decomposes and nourishes the plant, and natural minerals, which are directly available to the plant for immediate effect. The fertiliser is suitable for organic production. Bio Grow contains beneficial bacteria and fungi that improve the microbial activity in the substrate. Bio Grow should be mixed into the substrate before planting or shallowly into the topsoil afterwards. It can be used in garden soil, peat mixes and coir. The nutrients will be slowly released into the substrate over 8 weeks.
- Easy to use
- Excellent design and efficiency
- Suitable for all substrate types
- Can be used in organic production
- Contains beneficial bacteria and fungi
USE AND DOSAGE:
- Mix GHF Bio Grow into the substrate before planting or later into the topsoil
- Use 3g per litre of substrate
- For maintenance of basic cuttings (mums), mix 2-3g BioGrow per litre of substrate on top every 2 months.
- If the growing period is less than 8 weeks, reduce the amount to a maximum of 2 g per litre of substrate.
- For cuttings and young plants, use half the dose
- If the growing period is longer than 2 months, sprinkle 2-3 g per litre of substrate on the plant and mix in shallowly.
- Store the product in its original packaging in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children and pets
The contents of the bag are sufficient to prepare 170 to 330 Litres of substrate
- Organomineral fertiliser powder
- NPK value 7 – 2 – 4
- It also contains calcium (5.7%) and magnesium (2.4%)
- Composition: 20% organic carbon, 7% organic nitrogen, 2% water-soluble phosphorus pentoxide and ammonium citrate, 4% water-soluble potassium oxide, 8% calcium oxide, 4% magnesium oxide, 9% sulphur trioxide, 34% organic matter in various forms
Caution: when using Green House Feeding BioGrow, mycelia of beneficial fungi may appear on top of the substrate. Mycelium is not harmful to humans, animals or plants. Fungi are important for healthy life in the substrate and are an important link in the breakdown of organic matter such as simple sugars, amino acids, etc., while also helping to convert minerals into forms that are available to plants.Do not remove the mycelium and it will disappear within a few days!
Warning. Over-fertilisation can harm the plant and damage the medium in which you grow the plants. Keep out of the reach of children in a dark place. Shake the contents before use.