Bluelab Probe Care Kit pH in EC
The Bluelab Probe Care Kit pH and EC contains everything you need to clean, moisten and calibrate pH probes and clean and test conductivity probes (ppm/EC). The device is only as accurate as the probe is clean. Accurate readings simplify plant management and ensure better growth.
Cleaning and proper storage of pH probes will ensure the most accurate readings and prolong the life of the probes. The probe surface is where the device reads the solution or soil/medium. If the probe surface is dirty or contaminated, readings may be inaccurate. Like a car windscreen, if it’s dirty, you can’t see out! If the probe surface is dirty, it cannot read the solution or dirt accurately.
Hint: if the displayed conductivity is too low, the probe should be cleaned. In particular, pH probes should always be kept wet for optimal performance and lifetime.
- Probe maintenance instructions
- 20 ml Bluelab disposable solution sachets, 2 each: pH 7,0 and pH 4,0, KCl, 2,77 EC.
- 3x plastic cups
- Bluelab pH probe cleaner
- Bluelab Conductivity Probe Cleaner
- Bluelab toothbrush (pH probe cleaning preparation)
- Bluelab Chamois (conductivity probe cleaning tool)
WARNING! Keep out of the reach of children!