Canna CalMag Agent 5 L
Canna CalMag Agent 5 L is a calcium and magnesium additive for growing plants in coir and hydroponics.
If you live in an area with soft water, then you should use the newly released product, CalMag from Canna. Developed due to popular demand, Canna CalMag Agent (1l) helps to harden soft water by introducing additional amounts of calcium and magnesium into the nutrient solution.
Soft water generally has a reading of about 0.2, while the optimum level for strong and healthy plant growth is between 0.4 and 0.7. Using Canna CalMag will not only add much needed calcium and magnesium, but will also raise the EC to the required level.
The use of Canna CalMag Agent, together with an increase in EC, will improve plant nutrient uptake and reduce deficiencies, resulting in stronger and healthier plants with improved fruit and flower production.
Canna CalMag Agent can also be used in hard water areas where the EC reading is greater than 0.8, but Canna advises that a reverse osmosis (RO) filter should be used to first reduce the EC value, and then CalMag added until the EC reaches the required 0.4.-0.7.
- Ideal Ca to Mg ratio (3 : 1)
- Highly concentrated
- Improves poor water quality
- Improves nutrient intake
- Stronger, healthier plants
- Reduces susceptibility to deficiency/disease
- Helps stabilise EC levels in regions with soft water
- Provides additional levels of calcium and magnesium
- Promotes healthier and stronger plant growth
- Improves fruit and flower production
- Can be used in hard water regions using reverse osmosis (RO)
- Canna CalMag Agent is also a highly concentrated formula, so just 1 ml per litre of water is all that is needed to improve the health, growth and flower production of your plants.
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! If the fertiliser comes into contact with mucous membranes, rinse the eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children!