Canna MONO 17% Nitrogen 1 L
Canna MONO 17% Nitrogen 1 L helps stimulate growth. It can be used in combination with Canna nutrients or any other type of nutrient.
Canna Mono Nitrogen stimulates the growth of your plants. It plays an important role in protein production and energy metabolism, which is essential for plant development. It can be used for nitrogen deficiency and as a complementary nutrient to promote growth.
Nitrogen is also an essential nutritional element for improving the production of sap in plants. The plant can absorb the liquid directly and improve vegetative growth.
Nitrogen plays a leading role in protein synthesis and energy metabolism, making it essential for plant development. It also affects chlorophyll, DNA and secondary metabolites and increases the plant’s resistance. With the exception of fertilisers containing concentrated sulphate, liquid nitrogen fertiliser can be mixed with most fertilisers.
- Ammonium 6%, Nitrogen 11% and Nitrate 10%. It also contains MgO 2,5 % and CaO 6,5 %
- It should be used as a nitrogen fertiliser, including in the case of nitrogen deficiency (also during the generative growth phase).
- As a complementary means to stimulate growth
- By nutrient solution or foliar spray (1 ml/L)
- Dilute 10 – 20 ml concentrate per 10 litres of water
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! If the fertiliser comes into contact with mucous membranes, rinse the eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children!