CO2 Exhale Bag
A revolution in “indoor” CO2 systems for growing plants! New design for spaces up to 3 x 3 metres and a lifetime up to 9. months
HOW IT WORKS:
- Photosynthesis is the process where the leaves of a plant produce carbohydrates
- Light, CO2 and water are converted into carbohydrates by the action of chlorophyll in the chloroplasts of plants;
- Plants grown indoors under artificial light often suffer from a lack of CO2, which prevents photosynthesis from working normally;
- When the plant is able to use photosynthesis as needed, the results will be better (higher yields and bigger plants).
CO2 Exhale Bag Cultivates CO2, 24h/day without the need for refilling or using other expensive CO2 units: the mycelial mass cultivates CO2 and the microporous venting patch leaves CO2 constant, even for up to 6 months; the ExHale Cultivator is suitable for small or medium sized rooms or for large rooms. One ExHale Cultivator is sufficient for 4-6 plants; ExHale is suitable for the vegetative phase as well as for flowering.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- No need to light up, or. extinguishing the Light
- Simply place yourself, for example, in a growbox and let it do its job
- The best way to supply CO2 to your plants is by constantly exposing them to CO2;
- A continuous supply of CO2 directly to your plants is the best way to ensure the correct amount of CO2 your plants need;
- By placing the ExHale slightly above the plant, you will ensure that the plant will get enough CO2 for 24h/day, up to 6 months.
ADVANTAGES: No maintenance required! You don’t need heating! You don’t need electricity! CO2 only!!!