Crazy Hills Spark 1L Organic Bloom Promoter
Spark 1L is derived from Ascophyllum nodosum, an Arctic seaweed in liquid form. Its special formula is full of potassium and growth hormones and micronutrients, designed to stimulate budding, flowering and fruit growth in your plant.
Stimulate the plant’s metabolism by applying it during the flowering phase of the crop. Its exceptional phytonutrients will increase the number of buds and flowers on your plant, resulting in higher yields. In other words, it will help to get your indoor or outdoor garden flowering before you can say “Ascophyllum nodosum”!
Spark is a biostimulant “individually approved according to §9a DMG 1994” for hobby gardening, horticulture and agriculture, and is in accordance with (EC) No. 889/2008 and (EC) No 834/2007 suitable for organic farming.
- Seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum extract)
- 55 % organic dry matter
- Macronutrients: 0,2 % N (Nitrogen), 0,01 % P2O5 (Phosphate), 3,5 % K2O (Potassium oxide), water soluble
Spark is designed for growing all types of plants indoors or outdoors, including flowers, fruits, herbs, ornamentals, vegetables, cannabis or medicinal crops grown on garden soil, in potting soil, soilless media or hydroponics. Use Spark at least once a week, starting at the first sign of flowering.
- General feeding: Mix 20 – 30 ml / 10 L of water. Repeat the application with each watering or as needed.
- Houseplants: mix 10 ml per 10 L of water. Repeat the application every two weeks in spring and summer and once a month in autumn and winter.
- Foliar feeding: mix 10 – 20 / 10 L of water. Apply weekly or as needed during the early growth phase of plants. Do not apply while plants are in direct light.
- Hydroponics: 20 – 40 ml / 1000 L of nutrient solution during the growing cycle
WARNING! Over-fertilisation can harm soil and plants! Store in closed and dark places at room temperature! If the fertiliser comes into contact with mucous membranes, rinse the eyes with plenty of water. Keep out of the reach of children!