PH up 1 L
PH up 1 L is used to increase the pH value of the nutrient solution.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Shake well before use Use according to the quantities indicated The contents (+UP) in the packaging are ready for immediate use.
- Carefully add a small amount of +UP to your nutrient solution and mix well Measure the pH value If necessary, add +UP until the desired pH value is reached (mix well before each measurement).
- Potassium hydroxide 28,2%
- Potassium Hydroxide is used in the chemical industry, in the production of detergents, fertilisers in agrochemicals, as a disinfectant in surgery, to make soft potassium soaps, dyes… Potassium hydroxide is hydroscopic and dissolves in water. Potassium hydroxide solution is strongly basic and can neutralise acids well.
As it is a strongly alkaline solution, it causes severe burns to the skin, eye damage and is dangerous if swallowed. If inhaled, it causes severe irritation of the upper respiratory tract and coughing, burns and breathing difficulties. It can cause pulmonary oedema and chemical pneumontis. In contact with eyes, it causes severe burns, redness and pain, possible severe eye damage, risk of blindness. If swallowed, it may cause severe burns to the gastrointestinal tract, vomiting. In contact with skin, it causes severe burns and deep ulcers are possible. Seek urgent medical attention!
STORAGE, STORAGE AND USE: Keep locked out of reach of children (in case of general use). Do not inhale fumes. If it gets in the eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention. Wear appropriate protective clothing: Gloves and goggles Seek immediate medical attention if you have an accident or feel unwell (preferably show the label and packaging).